deLucide is a very sleek and elegant portfolio WordPress Theme created by ThemeShift that can present your portfolio website in a new way. The theme can showcase your photos or any other design work in a professional and lucent design. Manage your porfolio without any programming skills using deLucide.
ThemeShift deLucide Features
- Featured Content Slider – deLucide comes with a built-in jQuery featured content slider on the home page. Through the theme options page you can fully control the slider (category, number of posts, timer, auto) at any time.
- jQuery Display Switcher – On home and archive pages your visitors have the possibility to change the layout to their liking. They can toggle between list and grid view. The preferred status is saved in a cookie.
- Custom Layout Options – You have full control over the layout. Choose between a 1-column or a 2-column layout for home and archive pages (separately). It also includes four different button color schemes (red, blue, green & grey).
- Advanced Widget Areas – Different sidebars can be displayed depending on what the user is browsing. You can create sub widget areas for home page, category pages, single posts and static pages
- Localization – deLucide is fully localized and available in English, Español and Deutsch.
- Muli-level dropdown menu
- Threaded comments
- Custom page templates
- Custom header teaser
- Search and comments form validation
- CSS styles for WP-PageNavi plugin
ThemeShift deLucide General Features
- Theme Options Page – The comprehensive ThemeShift theme options page lets you make the basic theme settings within minutes. Change the theme to your special needs without touching any code.
- Post Thumbnails – This theme supports the new WordPress post thumbnail feature. When uploading an image file the theme will automatically create all the necessary image size (post thumb, post main image, slider).
- jQuery Lightbox Plugin – This theme comes with a built-in jQuery lightbox plugin to nicely showcase your images or even videos. All you have to do is add the rel=”prettyPhoto” to the link that you want to open in the lightbox
- Custom Menu – As a matter of course deLucide supports one of the most important new features of WordPress 3.0 the custom menus. Create your menu in seconds via drag & drop without touching any code.
- Custom Background – Another useful feature of the newest WordPress release is the custom background option. You can easily change the entire look & feel of your deLucide theme with your custom background image
ThemeShift deLucide ChangeLog
version 0.8 (July 21, 2010)
- First release of deLucide