deLirium is a dark-style music artist WordPress theme created by ThemeShift that helps you start you own blog with a cool interface in minutes. The theme is easy customizable through a theme options page where you can setup a content slider, advanced widget options, 4 color schemes and more. The cool, innovative design, the extensive layout options and the clean, well-organized code make it blindingly easy to set up your professional artist / personal blog.
- Featured Content Slider – Easily add posts, pages category, slider items, slider pause (optionally turn off auto slide) in the slider options page. You can also decide whether the featured ribbon in the top right corner is displayed or not.
- Custom Layout – deLirium comes with 4 different color schemes. Optionally display a jQuery style switcher. Display the theme left-aligned or centred. Place the sidebar on the right or on the left. Select a 1-column or a 2-column layout for archive pages.
- Advanced Widget Areas – Different sidebars can be displayed depending on what the user is browsing. You can create sub widget areas for home page, category pages, single posts and static pages
- Localization – deLirium is fully localized and available in English, Español and Deutsch.
- Muli-level dropdown menu
- Threaded comments
- Custom page templates
- Custom header teaser
- Search and comments form validation
- CSS styles for WP-PageNavi plugin
- Theme Options Page – The comprehensive ThemeShift theme options page lets you make the basic theme settings within minutes. Change the theme to your special needs without touching any code.
- Post Thumbnails – This theme supports the new WordPress post thumbnail feature. When uploading an image file the theme will automatically create all the necessary image size (post thumb, post main image, slider).
- jQuery Lightbox Plugin – This theme comes with a built-in jQuery lightbox plugin to nicely showcase your images or even videos. All you have to do is add the rel=”prettyPhoto” to the link that you want to open in the lightbox
ThemeShift deLirium ChangeLog
version 0.9 (August 09, 2010)
- Added WordPress 3.0 custom menus
- Added WordPress 3.0 custom background
- Added WordPress 3.0 multi-site signup page
- Added Paging on home page (optional)
version 0.8 (March 11, 2010)
- First release of deLirium