deCasa is a light and elegant WordPress theme created by ThemeShift that can help you created or update your real estate website into a professional functional one. It has a lot of handy features like a search panel, multi-agent support and a professional property exposée that let you easily setup your real estate website.
ThemeShift deCasa Features
- Custom Search Panel – The most important feature of a real estate site is the search. deCasa comes with a custom search panel that lets your user easily browse your properties by keyword search or category select drop downs.
- Property Exposé – The property exposé is a user-friendly overview over the most important details of each real estate object. You can easily add property data through a post settings meta box on the post edit screen.
- Property Image Gallery – Creating a professional image gallery for real estate objects is really easy with deCasa. Just attach your property photos to the post and deCasa generates a gallery with automatically resized images and full-size view in a jQuery lightbox.
- Localization – deCasa is fully localized and available in English, Español and Deutsch.
- Muli-level dropdown menu
- Threaded comments
- Custom page templates
- Custom header teaser
- Search and comments form validation
- CSS styles for WP-PageNavi plugin
ThemeShift deCasa General Features
- Theme Options Page – The comprehensive ThemeShift theme options page lets you make the basic theme settings within minutes. Change the theme to your special needs without touching any code.
- Post Thumbnails – This theme supports the new WordPress post thumbnail feature. When uploading an image file the theme will automatically create all the necessary image size (post thumb, post main image, slider).
- jQuery Lightbox Plugin – This theme comes with a built-in jQuery lightbox plugin to nicely showcase your images or even videos. All you have to do is add the rel=”prettyPhoto” to the link that you want to open in the lightbox
ThemeShift deCasa ChangeLog
version 0.9.8 (August 6, 2010)
- Added WordPress 3.0 custom menus
- Added WordPress 3.0 multi-site signup page
- Added featured properties slider on home page
- Added further currency control (custom HTML entities)
- Added further Google Maps control (zoom level, map type)
version 0.9.7 (May 11, 2010)
- Updated gallery script (post attachments or media file IDs)
- Updated theme options page (new ThemeShift admin panel)
version 0.9.6 (January 9, 2010)
- Fixed a minor HTML bug (recent posts on home page)
- Fixed Spanish & German language files
- Updated TimThumb srcipt to latest version 1.11
- Added WPMU support for automatically resized images
version 0.9.5 (October 6, 2009)
- Search form now searches custom fields
- Superfish dropdown menu added
- Layout options added (background & buttons)
- Menu control added (exclude items)
- Search / comment form validation added
- Image resizer script TimThumb updated
- Lightbox plugin replaced with prettyPhoto
version 0.9.2 (July 28, 2009)
- Fixed two minor Google Chrome bugs
- Correct output of property archives when no blog section is set
version 0.9.1 (June 25, 2009)
- Workaround for get_categories bug in WordPress 2.8
- Removed new wp_print_styles action of WP-PageNavi plugin
version 0.9 (June 20, 2009)
- First release of deCasa