PageLines is the first “drag & drop” design WordPress theme framework created by the PageLines team. That’s right, you read it right, Platform is cleverly built to design websites faster and better by using your mouse to drag and drop customized “sections” like the layout, typography, design and more.
PageLines Drag&Drop Responsive WordPress Theme Framework REVIEW
PageLines is one of the most beautiful and unique WordPress themes I’ve ever see, but it also full packed of well implemented features. The readability is excellent providing the layout is well though and the typography is taking advantage of Google Fonts or Cufon Fonts. You have to try this theme, you’ll love it!
PageLines Drag&Drop Responsive WordPress Theme Framework Features
- Responsive Design: PageLines framework will dynamically respond to the resolution of your browser or device. Want to test it? Just try resizing your browser window.
- PageLines Store: Buy and sell almost anything you need for your site directly from theme admin.
- Special Page Handling: Now you have tons of control over every type of page with the introduction of Special Pages to help you control pages like categories, and archives.
- Drag & Drop Design Control: Customize your site by dragging and dropping sections of content around your site. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to look pro.
- Draggable Layout Builder: Just drag & drop to set up your content layout. Then select each of your 5 layout options on a page-by-page basis.
- Web Typography: Choose from over 50 web-safe and Google fonts and change the typography throughout your site in seconds.
- Options and Flexibility: This theme has tons of options for you! It supports widgets, tons of plugins and custom CSS.
- bbPress and BuddyPress Integrated: Build your community in record time with these pre-integrated and popular plugins.
- Design & Layout Modes: Choose from design modes like “full-width” or “fixed-width” site design. Use “magazine” or “blog” style layouts on your blog and posts pages.
- Base Theme: PageLines has its own child theme called “Base” designed using WordPress best practices for customization using “hooks” and custom CSS.
- SEO Tuned: Tuned code for optimal search engine performance and accessibility. Works with all major SEO meta plugins.
PageLines Platform Pro Requirements
Requirements: WordPress 3.0 and up + PHP Version 5 and up + MySQL 5 and up.
PageLines WordPress Theme Framework Changelog
PageLines version 2:
- Major feature – Extensions marketplace.
- Major feature – new responsive design layout.
- Major feature – Section cloning.
- Major feature – Special page handling.
- Major feature – Core code optimizations and lots more.
- Design – Responsive grid + all core sections made responsive
- Design – Improvements to all core sections: Banners, Features, Boxes, Branding etc.
- Section Handling – Cloning (multiple duplicate sections per page)
- Section Handling – Improved section control and viewing options
- Localization – Made 100% translation ready, addressed plugin issues
- Background Image – Responsive Supersize Option
- Background Image – New fixed background image option
- Feature – Dynamic, simpler color control
- Feature – Navigation Enhancements
- Image Option – Login Page Image
- Image Option – New icons in branding
- Feature – Text shadow embossed effect
- Feature – Content drop shadow
- Typography – New Google fonts
- Feature – New excerpt options
- Feature – One click upgrades
- Sections – New Simple Nav
- Sections – Massive enhancements to Features, Boxes, Carousel, Banner etc.
- SEO – HTML5 Tags
- Posts – New posts thumb handling
- Posts – New clip thumb handling
- Posts – Metabar shortcodes and finite control
- Layout – Percentage width site
- Layout – Fixed width responsive
- Enhancement – Improved Options Handling
- Enhancement – multisite handling
- Enhancement – Complete port to HTML5/CSS3 (Backwards compatible)
- New API – Special Pages
- New API – PageLines Options
- New API – PageLines Themes
- New API – PageLines Sections
- New API – PageLines Plugins
- New API – PageLines Launchpad
- New API – Integrations
- New API – LESS CSS
- New UI – Drag and Drop Templates
- New UI – MetaPanel
- New UI – Section Control
- New UI – Profiles
- Performance – Better CSS loading
- Performance – PHP Memory Control
- Performance – Refactoring and Load Speed
- Extension – 50 new filters
- Extension – New option types (graphical selector, fonts etc.)
- Integration – MediaWiki
- Integration – Vanilla Forums
- Tool – Equalize columns
- Tool – Supersize Image
- WordPress – Better Custom Post Type Handling
- WordPress – Admin bar integration
- WordPress – Support new features
- WordPress – Inline help
PageLines version 1.5:
- framework code streamlined to prepare the way for future releases;
- new ‘minor’ features: such as navigation fine tuning, hooks/filters and custom post-type support;
- several small bugs fix.
PageLines WordPress Theme Framework donwload is available starting from $197.