AppifyWP is a unique WordPress Theme for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Mac App Developers created by User Kind. With AppifyWP you can build a stunning site for your app in just a few minutes, drive app downloads and save time & money.
AppifyWP Mobile Theme Walkthrough Video
AppifyWP Mobile Theme Features
- Multi-platform & Hybrid App Support – AppifyWP can handle everything from single-platform apps to apps that support 5+ platforms, with a custom presentation and slideshow for each. Supported platforms include iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, PC, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7.
- Endless options to customize your site – AppifyWP is equipped with a custom settings page catered specifically to app developers. Choose from 7 templates, tweak your background, enter your app store URL, and much more! With AppifyWP there are countless ways you can customize your site to fit your app.
- Mobile Optimized Responsive Design – Your mobile and tablet visitors will see a beautiful mobile optimized version of your site.
- Showcase your app with a Beautiful Slideshow – Choose between landscape or portrait orientation. Upload your app screenshots. Have it auto-rotate. Click on a screenshot for a full-screen light window.
- Social Built In – AppifyWP has built-in social links. Enter your Twitter or Facebook URLs and AppifyWP will display them as compelling icons in your sidebar.
- Spam-free Ajax Contact Form – Without typing a semicolon you can enable a full-featured ajax contact form so your visitors can easily get in touch. No annoying CAPTCHA needed, using magic, it only works for humans.
- Custom Background Textures – AppifyWP comes with 3 elegant background textures to choose from for your left nav. Fabric, Wood, and Paint. They’re even transparent and blend with your background color.
- Extend your app’s site with WordPress Plugins – AppifyWP is fully compatible with 3rd party plugins. In just a couple of clicks you can add Google Analytics, professional-grade SEO, customer satisfaction modules, user forums, and just about anything else you can imagine.
- Stickey Sidebar with Widgets – AppifyWP also comes with a configurable “sticky” sidebar that follows your visitors as they scroll. You can also add 3rd party widgets to your sidebar to further customize your site.
AppifyWP Mobile WordPress theme download is available for only $49.
2.2 – 11/30/2011
AppifyWP now includes a responsive design that is catered for mobile and tablet devices!
2.1 – 9/28/2011
New Templates! BlackBerry, PC, and Windows Phone 7
Small bug fixes
Improved support for foreign characters / multiple languages
2.0 – 8/9/2011
Multi-platform support (iPhone + iPad + Android? No problem! Add a custom app description and screenshots for each platform)
Templates for portrait / landscape on iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms
You can now show/hide the RSS icon
Revamped AppifyWP settings page
Access the AppifyWP settings right from the top bar when you’re logged in as the admin
A few bug fixes and general improvements
App Icon now uploadable via appifyWP settings page
You can now have html (image tag) as an app title instead of text.
Better organization of wp-admin sections
Improved scalability of iPad Template (now scales to fit long titles/descriptions/whatever else)
Better support for footer widgets.
Ability to select a default platform if more than 1
Added error handling on contact form to catch if the php mail() function is not enabled on your server
Added AppifyWP menu to top admin bar
1.3 – 12/28/2010
Added 2 stunning new templates for those promoting Mac Apps, and Android Apps!
1.2 – 12/16/2010
New AppifyWP Settings page with new settings for background color and background texture.
Tweaks for better server compatibility
Fixed a few minor bug fixes
1.1.3 – 11/08/2010
Added a custom_styles.css file with helper classes for easy customization
Tweaks to css for better cross browser display
1.1.2 – 11/01/2010
Optimized css layout for browsing on iOS devices
1.1.1 – 10/26/2010
1.1 – 10/25/2010
Adjusted aspect ratio of slideshow thumbnails
Thumbnails of slideshow are now clickable to reveal a nice lightwindow full-screen version
Implemented iScroll for viewing the theme on iOS devices